RecruitSavvy seeks passionate people who can help our clients hire the talent they need to grow their businesses. Since we care more about what you can do than what you’ve done so far, we want to hear from proven professionals eager to advance their career as well as bright and articulate candidates who may be returning to the workforce after an extended layoff. The environment is collegial and friendly (just ask Franklin). We are conveniently located near the Bergen/Rockland border with easy access to Routes 17, 287, the Garden State Parkway and the New York State Thruway.
Account Executive / Telephone Recruiter
$20++ per hour (depending on experience) plus milestone bonuses!
18+ Flexible daytime hours per week (M-F)
- Independently lead your own accounts
- Work both in our Mahwah office and remotely from home, if desired
- No prior financial experience necessary – we provide a paid, skill-building training program
- Join our talented staff - a great group of smart, tenacious, & results-driven professionals working collaboratively in an informal and highly supportive office environment!
RecruitSavvy enjoys a national reputation for excellence in the recruitment of financial advisors. We’re seeking sharp, competitive, goal-oriented individuals with a hunger to succeed. You will speak with financial advisors about opportunities with your client, listen to their objections, identify their pain points and convince them that a conversation with your client is time well spent.
Do you have:
- Hunger and determination to secure appointments
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality; a true "people person” who genuinely enjoys outreach and conversation
- Strong work ethic, keen business sense and the ability to stay on task, think on your feet and take rejection in stride
- Excellent multi-tasking, self-management, verbal communication, organizational and computer skills including Web, Word and Outlook proficiency
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred, but not required - current college students and recent grads are encouraged to apply)
- Prior sales experience (a big plus)
To learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer