RecruitSavvy seeks passionate people who can help our clients hire the talent they need to grow their businesses. Since we care more about what you can do than what you’ve done so far, we want to hear from proven professionals eager to advance their career as well as bright and articulate candidates who may be returning to the workforce after an extended layoff. The environment is collegial and friendly (just ask Franklin). We are conveniently located near the Bergen/Rockland border with easy access to Routes 17, 287, the Garden State Parkway and the New York State Thruway.
Account Executive / Lead Generator
Entry Level, Experienced, Recent Grads & Returnees welcome to apply
$20 per hour plus incentives
RecruitSavvy enjoys a national reputation for excellence in the recruitment of financial advisors. Our client roster is a ‘Who’s Who’ of America’s leading financial firms. We’re seeking high-energy people who can convince busy financial advisors to take a recruiting call from one of our prestigious clients. It sounds easy, but it’s surprisingly challenging!
We ask for a lot!
- Grittiness – Your ability to keep on task and not accept defeat. No phone reluctance!
- Listening Skills – Your ability to think on your feet and respond in kind - a FOCUSED gift of gab
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to avoid distraction
- Solid computer skills and attention to detail
- Must love dogs! Franklin, our Golden Doodle is in the office frequently
We give a lot!
- $20 per hour plus monthly incentives
- Paid time off
- Set your own schedule (no nights/weekends)
- Full training provided
Come join our staff of ‘Warm-Callers’, a great group of 22 smart, tenacious, & results-driven women who support each other in an informal, collaborative and highly supportive office environment.
To learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer